Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推
荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,
responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could
benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉
得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,
对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢
?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我
良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the
future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道
你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me
for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,
加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can
handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自
如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样
形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply
cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的
人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死
板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel
?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a
team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性
调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开
放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can
handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自
如。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don/'t say anything; otherwise the situation could
become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必
说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如
何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in
order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方
了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
A: None of us was born “perfect”. I am sure I will be given a second chance
to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会
改正我的错误。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something
to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什
么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域
找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我
来说最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China/’ entry to WTO on
our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久
呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my
organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和
技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我
希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许
有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过
早。)
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a
director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准
?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job
is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引
我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to
support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)
Other Tips (其它建议)
Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工
作单位的情况)
Dress properly. Don/'t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends
his/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)
Don/'t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先别坐
下。)
Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要
看着对方。)
Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀
吃饭时,要特别注意餐桌礼节。)
Don/'t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)
Don/'t make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)
Don/'t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)
Don/'t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要
工作)
Be honest
but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)
Don/'t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与
面试人谈政治或宗教)
Q:What are your great strengths?
你有什么优点?
I’m a good team player.
我是一个富有团队精神的人。
I’m a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情执着。
I’m a fast-learner.
我学东西很快。
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处。
I have strong organizational skills.
我的组织能力很强。
Q:In what specific ways will our company benefit from hiring you?
我公司雇用你有什么好处?
I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用。
I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品。
I’m very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your
company will benefit from it.
我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵公司能从中获益。
Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
贵公司能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益。
I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最适合这个工作的。
Q:What are your salary expectations?
你对薪水有什么要求?
I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with
my experiences and educational background.
我希望是贵公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资。
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think sala
ry is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我们能不能谈一谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?我觉得工资应该与工作的责任紧密相
关的。
I hope you’ll consider my experience and training and will offer me a sal
ary higher than the junior secretary’s salary.
我希望你们能考虑我的经验及受过的培训,给我定一份高于初级秘书的工资。
I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。
With my experiences, I’d like to start at RMB4000 a month.
以我的经验,我希望起薪是4000元人民币。